Translate

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Deaf Children! Urgent attention for Deaf children!

When any parents or any medical doctors want you to have cochlear implants -


DO NOT DO IT!


Do not feel you have to do it, to impress your parents or family.
Do not feel you have to do it, because you are shame that you are deaf.
Do not feel you have to do it, because they want the cure.
Do not feel you have to do it, so you can communicate with hearing. It is Hearing problem they cannot communicate with you - it is not your problem.

Find out more about British Sign Language before you make a decision. There are many deaf people who grow up realising they are happy with deaf community - there are much to offer.

Keywords: Deaf, Deafness, cure deafness, hearing impaired, doctor, cochlear implants, sign language, deaf parents, deaf children, deaf teenagers, deaf youth etc.

2 comments:

myspace.com/itsmewanda said...

I am a hearing person.I agree with you it is our fault that I can not communicate with deaf people. I never learned sign language.
My husband went for hearing to deaf in 33 years. He just had a 2 ear implant a week ago.
All I wanted to do was be able to communicate with him. I wanted to learn sign language, he refused.
My marriage is falling apart without communication.

Hearing Aids said...

Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks